EasyUI Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:09:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merged cells and long text  (Read 4172 times)
paulg

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2016, 03:26:45 AM »

Hallo everyone,

I'm experiencing a strange issue, using merged cells containing text I've seen that if the text in a merged column is very long, the final result is the misalignment of the horizontal rows. As you can see in the attached picture, the upper table is fine while the lower not. More in detail, you can see how the height of the first merged cell from the second row is bigger than the corresponding first (merged) cell of the first row. In fact the correct height for the column description is 2 rows as for the Item column, cell with A 4.5-3a/1.

After a lot of investigation, I found that expanding the width of Description column reduces the abnormous  height of the cell until it fixes it.

I tried to set the options  autoRowHeight: "false",  nowrap: "true", for all tables but didn't work.

Thanks in advance for any help.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 03:28:49 AM by paulg » Logged
paulg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 08:39:58 AM »

Hallo everyone,

I'm experiencing a strange issue, using merged cells containing text I've seen that if the text in a merged column is very long, the final result is the misalignment of the horizontal rows. As you can see in the attached picture, the upper table is fine while the lower not. More in detail, you can see how the height of the first merged cell from the second row is bigger than the corresponding first (merged) cell of the first row. In fact the correct height for the column description is 2 rows as for the Item column, cell with A 4.5-3a/1.

After a lot of investigation, I found that expanding the width of Description column reduces the abnormous  height of the cell until it fixes it.

I tried to set the options  autoRowHeight: "false",  nowrap: "true", for all tables but didn't work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Anyone got news for that issue ?
paulg

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:47:54 AM »

Any Possible Workaround ? Like imposing the datagrid not to increase height of the cells Huh

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: