EasyUI Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:51:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the page has 500 easyui-textbox or other,it's very slowly to parse  (Read 4558 times)
kyytyp

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2017, 07:12:49 PM »

when the page first loads before the UI has fully rendered, it's showing the content of the page. Of course since the UI has not fully loaded it looks ugly.

now,i hide the content of the page until the UI is fully rendered,but it's to  slowly to parse.

is there any way to quick show content?
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 11:55:43 PM »

You can display a loading message before parsing the components successfully. The better way to solve this issue is to delay loading your components. i.e. display your layout first and then set the 'href' property to let the special panel load its content lastly.
kyytyp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 07:02:49 PM »

how to delay loading your components,for example:
Code:
<body>
<input id="et1" class="easyui-textbox" data-options="iconCls:'icon-search'" style="width:300px">
<div id="div1">
<input class="easyui-textbox" data-options="iconCls:'icon-search'" style="width:300px">
<input class="easyui-textbox" data-options="iconCls:'icon-search'" style="width:300px">
</div>
</body>
how can i don't parse div1's content
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 01:31:01 AM »

Just need to assign the 'href' property value, please try this code:
Code:
<div id="div1" class="easyui-panel" href="page1.html">
</div>

This example demonstrates how to load content from server.
https://www.jeasyui.com/demo/main/index.php?plugin=Panel&theme=default&dir=ltr&pitem=Load%20Content&sort=
kyytyp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 12:30:34 AM »

if i can't use easyui-panel href,Because it affects the layout of my page now and other code,Can't a div be hidden for code operations?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: