EasyUI Forum
May 16, 2024, 12:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrolling is very slow inside dialog  (Read 6729 times)
Alfred

-Licensed User-

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2019, 06:55:41 AM »

The mousewheel scrolling of datagrid inside the dialog is very slow. For example, I open a dialog. This dialog contains a datagrid. The datagrid has many rows, so I used buffer scroll. Everything works fine except that the scrolling speed is when I use my mouse wheel to scroll. What could be the problem?

Thanks and regards,

Alfred
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 06:37:10 AM »

The bufferview stores all the loaded data. When the datagrid reaches the view bottom, it will load more data and the buffer will get more large. The scrollview only keeps the current page in the memory so it has more ability to process large data. If you have millions of data, please try to use the scrollview instead.
Alfred

-Licensed User-

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 06:57:21 AM »

Thanks for the reply. it's ok for me to use buffer. But When I use it in a datagrid inside a dialog, the scrolling with mouse wheel is very slow. If I use the verticle scroll bar, the speed is normal. But If I use the mousewheel, it is very very slow. That's the problem. I wonder if you could help me solve the problem.

Thanks and regards,

Alfred
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 07:52:01 PM »

Please show an example to demonstrate your issue.
Alfred

-Licensed User-

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 11:25:06 PM »

Thanks for your great help. The issue with my code is below:

To open a dialog:

Code:
unction openDialog(){
   $('#perDialog').dialog({
        title: 'All Students',
        width: 900,
        height: 650,
        closed: false,
        maximizable:true,
        cache: false,
        href: 'Students/All'
}

href:Students/All

Code:
<table class="easyui-datagrid"  url="Lists/getclassdata" singleSelect="true" rowNumbers="true" striped="true" showPageList="true" data-options="view:bufferview, pageSize:50, autoRowHeight:false,">
//other codes........
</table>

With clicking and dragging the vertical scroll bar, it is ok. But using the mousewheel hardly scrolls.

Thanks and regards

Alfred
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 11:46:32 PM »

Please look at this example http://code.reloado.com/unusuq3/edit#preview. It seems no problems when scrolling the data rows.
Alfred

-Licensed User-

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 04:22:52 AM »

Even in your demo the problem is still there. Use your mousewheel to scroll. You can see that it is very very slow. I think this is a bug. If you scroll this page with your mouse wheel, you can feel and see the normal behaviour of mousewheel scroll. But for the datagrid inside the dialog, we can hardly leave even one row at one wheel scroll. I hope you can fix this.

Thanks and regards

Alfred
battlezad

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 04:28:27 AM »

Even in your demo the problem is still there. Use your mousewheel to scroll. You can see that it is very very slow. I think this is a bug. If you scroll this page with your mouse wheel, you can feel and see the normal behaviour of mousewheel scroll. But for the datagrid inside the dialog, we can hardly leave even one row at one wheel scroll. I hope you can fix this.

Thanks and regards

Alfred

Scrolling with mouse wheel is easy and fast, this issue has something to do with your computer?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: