EasyUI Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panel Tools are Sometimes Added, Sometimes Not  (Read 9599 times)
tslatt

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2012, 03:23:00 PM »

I'm using the panel's "tools" property to add a "reload" button to each panel to refresh that panel's ajax content. My panels are placed in a staging area div and then moved into a portal when the portal is initialized.

If there is only one panel in the portal that has a "reload" button, so far it seems to work ok. However, I have an example that has three panels and each has a reload button. Each time the portal loads, only two out of three of the panels have the "reload" button -- and not always the same two!

Here's how I create my three panels and their tools:

Code:
<div id="w001" class="easyui-panel pdiv" title="Test Tables" collapsible="true" closable="true" maximizable="true" closed="true" collapsed="true" href="test-tables.asp" tools="#w001tools"></div>
<div id="w001tools"><a href="#" class="icon-refresh" onclick="javascript:$('#w001').panel('refresh', 'test-tables.asp');"></a></div>

<div id="w011" class="easyui-panel pdiv" title="Test Ajax Form Submission" collapsible="true" closable="true" maximizable="true" closed="true" collapsed="true" href="test-namepoc.asp" tools="#w011tools"></div>
<div id="w011tools"><a href="#" class="icon-refresh" onclick="javascript:$('#w011').panel('refresh', 'test-namepoc.asp');"></a></div>

<div id="w012" class="easyui-panel pdiv" title="Test Ajax Form Results" collapsible="true" closable="true" maximizable="true" closed="true" collapsed="true" href="test-namerefreshpoc.asp" tools="#w012tools"></div>
<div id="w012tools"><a href="#" class="icon-refresh" onclick="javascript:$('#w012').panel('refresh', 'test-namerefreshpoc.asp');"></a></div>

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Having a reload button on a panel is pretty important when you have ajax content, so just that panel can be reloaded when needed without having to reload everything else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: