EasyUI Forum
May 16, 2024, 09:07:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to change the column configuration for a portal on the fly?  (Read 11600 times)
tslatt

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2012, 11:07:53 AM »

I have a 3-column portal where each column has equal widths. I have a form that allows the user to change the number of columns in the portal (1, 2, or 3) and change the relative widths of the columns (for example, 2 skinny columns and 1 wide column).

This works great IF I allow a submit of the form to reload the page, because the column configuration is set up before the portal is initialized and before the panels are added to the portal. However, I need to be able to submit the form without reloading the whole page.

I put a click function on the submit button instead of doing a page reload on submit. That part works fine. What I am having trouble with is how to apply the column changes to a portal that already exists on the page.

Specifically:

- Is there a way to show/hide columns and change column widths on an existing portal, or does the portal have to be reloaded somehow?

I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me.
tslatt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:30:34 PM »

In the end, the only way I found to do this was by reloading the portal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: