EasyUI Forum
May 16, 2024, 04:20:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Combogrid drop down list don't show the selected row  (Read 18215 times)
pratikk

View Profile Email
« on: January 19, 2015, 03:45:57 PM »

Let's say I gave a value "blue" for combogrid.  When I click the drop down list , the list has 7 lines and "blue" is in the  15th line. So I can not see it in the dropdown list.  When I scroll  then I see that "blue" is selected.  The problem is ; If I hit enter key While grid is visible and  "blue" is not visible ( not in the first seven line)  the value is cleared.

What I want is ; when I click the dropdown list, I want to see the given  value of combogrid on the first line of dropdown list and selected.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 08:15:47 PM »

Please try to download the patch from http://www.jeasyui.com/download/downloads/jquery-easyui-1.4.1-patch.zip
pratikk

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 12:39:53 AM »

How will I apply this patch Huh
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 02:43:11 AM »

Extract the 'jquery.easyui.patch.js' file and include to the page.
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../jquery.easyui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../jquery.easyui.patch.js"></script>
pratikk

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 04:51:18 AM »

This patch is not working as expected.  If I select a line from dropdownlist with enter ( for example "apple" ), then this selected text remains in it's memory. Next time when I open another record for editing ;  the combogrid text is writing "blue" but on the dropdownlist it shows "apple" selected. When I use tab key instead of enter key; this time the dropdownlist still shows "apple" but it is not selected, it has a pale blue background.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 07:31:26 AM »

Please show an example to demonstrate your issue.
pratikk

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 12:03:39 PM »

Somehow I solved my problem. 

BUT If I use this patch , numberbox-groupSeparator don't work !!!  There is a bug I think.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 05:47:18 PM »

The numberbox works fine. Make sure you are using the newest patch, it can be downloaded from http://www.jeasyui.com/download/downloads/jquery-easyui-1.4.1-patch.zip
pratikk

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 11:01:32 PM »

If I use pagination=true then dropdownlist don't show the combogrid value.  When pagination=false it is working  fine

I set pagination=true  
I have a a dialogbox. When I open it for a new record combogrid works fine. Dropdown list shows the lines as I write value to the combogrid.

Let's say I select "blue" from the list and I save the record close the dialogbox.

Then I open the diologbox for editing.  The combogrid shows "blue" but when I press the dropdownlist button on the right ,  I can't see "blue" in the grid.  Every time the grid shows only the first ten records. İf "blue" is in the first ten then it shows. But if "blue" is  the 100th record  it doesn't show.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:21:15 PM by pratikk » Logged
pratikk

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 02:40:34 AM »

do I have to use this patch in version 1.42 ??
vencelylalas

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 10:21:00 PM »

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../jquery.easyui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../jquery.easyui.patch.js"></script>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: