EasyUI Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Menubutton: Incorrect menu position  (Read 14218 times)
ryupanqui

View Profile Email
« on: May 27, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »

When a MenuButton is set to document html bottom the menu is not show correctly. The menu is shown over button, but should be shown on button top like a combobox for example.

jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 01:21:10 AM »

The newest patch file has solve this issue. It can be downloaded from http://www.jeasyui.com/download/downloads/jquery-easyui-1.3.6-patch.zip
ryupanqui

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 06:26:32 AM »

great! thanks for solve it.
ryupanqui

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 08:28:07 AM »

The error continue when the menu height is higher than the document's html height. First, the menu height should be resized correctly. Second, the menu should be shown in the place with more space, on the bottom or on the top.

Please, see the 'test.html' file and click on each Edit's button.

PD: All plugins that have a dropdown as combo, combobox, etc.. must have this behaviour as default.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:32:03 AM by ryupanqui » Logged
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 09:25:19 AM »

This is the default behavior of the menubutton. The menu display either on the top or on the bottom of the button. If you want, you can override the 'show' method of the menu to change its default behavior.
ryupanqui

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »

Thanks for your reply. I know that the menu display either on the top or on the bottom of the button, but exists 2 problems.

To reproduce these errors, please open the "test.html" file:

1. Click on Edit button in the North Layout, are you see all 60 items? (Error)
2. Click on Edit button in the South Layout, why the menu is displayed on the bottom of the button? (Error)
3. Click on Help button in the South Layout, the menu is displayed correctly on the top of the button. (OK)
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »

The height of edit menu is too large to display normally. If it can not display on bottom, it will try to display on the top. If it can not display on top again, it will go back to the bottom.
So to solve your issue, the simplest way is to limit the height for the menu. Set a height style for it.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 08:45:33 PM »

Our developer team has solved this menu issue. Now the menu can adjust its height automatically when displaying on top or on bottom of the button. The patch file can be downloaded from http://www.jeasyui.com/download/downloads/jquery-easyui-1.3.6-patch.zip.
ryupanqui

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 07:53:38 AM »

great! It's work fine now. Thanks for solve it.
lolodan

lolodan@yandex.ru
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 06:11:42 PM »

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed the snapshot 0.4.5.1 beta r2462M and the right mouse context menu isnt right. When I right mouse click on a file all I have at the "Actions" menu is "View" and "Edit" and   my customized menu has disappeared.   The File Associations settings are still intact though. I have set it up to open archive files in File Roller from this context menu.

Is it a new bug, or have I done something wrong?   

Rod J.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: