EasyUI Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expand event doesn't fire every time  (Read 39772 times)
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2014, 06:19:37 PM »

Please read this documentation carefully http://www.jeasyui.com/documentation/tree.php.
The 'loadFilter' function must return the standard tree data format. Returning correct json data in your php server may be more easier and more efficiency.
forum6691

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 10:12:34 AM »

I have not the control on the return method of my php code, because I use API framework function.

For example, it returns to me this data
Code:
{{"id":101,"text":"Groupe voiliers classe C","attributes":{"info":"Voiliers de classe C\n Sponsors: Sponsor classe C, , ","table":"phpboost_regate_groupe","idDb":"2"},"state":"closed"},{"id":102,"text":"Groupe voiliers classe D","attributes":{"info":"Voiliers de classe D\n Sponsors: Sponsor classe D, , ","table":"phpboost_regate_groupe","idDb":"2"},"state":"closed"}};

And I must transform in the javascript code in
Code:
[{"id":101,"text":"Groupe voiliers classe C","attributes":{"info":"Voiliers de classe C\n Sponsors: Sponsor classe C, , ","table":"phpboost_regate_groupe","idDb":"2"},"state":"closed"},{"id":102,"text":"Groupe voiliers classe D","attributes":{"info":"Voiliers de classe D\n Sponsors: Sponsor classe D, , ","table":"phpboost_regate_groupe","idDb":"2"},"state":"closed"}];

I have test it with my first method and The data appears in the tree after 3 selections of the expand icon. The problem isn't in this json code but in 'loadFilter' which is never called.

Maybe a supplementary parameters to put ?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:22:48 AM by forum6691 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: