EasyUI Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removal of Drag & Drop  (Read 7121 times)
misterrmac

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2013, 07:49:39 PM »

I am working on a project where I need to be able to drag items from a non-sortable tree into a sortable list - at the location the user drops the tree list item. I found it really easy do with jQuery-UI's sortable+draggable but for the life of me I don't see any possible way to do that with EasyUI. The closest I was able to get allows dropping into the sortable list but only at the end and that won't do at all.

I absolutely need this to work but I don't want to loose all the other functionality of EasyUI so my question is, is there some easy way to bypass the EasyUI drag & drop functions and use those provided by jQuery-UI?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 07:53:48 PM by misterrmac » Logged
misterrmac

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 05:27:18 PM »

I found my own answer in the form of a hack. I went through the script and changed all occurrances of draggable and droppable with draggable_eui and droppable_eui.

So far I don't see anything broken after doing this; jQuery-UI's are fully available with the normal calls... and EasyUI's version of the calls are available under the new names.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: