EasyUI Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:00:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to achieve the "Column Editor" in datagrid?  (Read 15672 times)
ink

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2012, 08:43:48 PM »

I try to use EasyUI and ExtJS js framework for the editable datagrid in my project,
both of them can provide a very good support for the editor with the entire row.
It is called RowEditor Plugin in ExtJS, of course we also have a row editor in EasyUI.

I'm just wondering is it possible that EasyUI can also provide the "Column Editor"?
I'm working with a project which let the user to input some score for a group of people.

For example in my case:
A group of students are working in several homeworks.
It is reasonable to place the students in a column and each column represent each homework,
hence the teacher can input each students' score for each homework in a single column.
Therefore, I need a "Column Editor" for each homework so that when teacher click a cell,
the entire column would be activated for editing.
In my dream of course, it can also support the copy and paste from Excel to datagrid,
so that it would be the best way to input the data from Excel to MySQL
without importing the CSV file...
anton.dutov

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:45:28 AM »

IMHO Column editor needs one time per 1000 projects, i think better wa is develop custom plugin for datagrid,
then integrate many noneeded code to datagrid.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: