EasyUI Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:14:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loaded Datagrid  (Read 14754 times)
vicente

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2013, 01:27:14 AM »

Hello Sir,

I have tried your components and found them very good. I am testing it and found some issue.

I have a layout which will fill the whole screen and having north, east, center, south area. inside the center of the layout i have placed a panel and the content of panel is dynamic, dependent on whatever selected in menu-button. normally, i pull the content which is datagrid.

what I observe, when I resize the browser and the content of the panel is datagrid, the datagrid does not adjust itself automatically, it does not adhere to the new size of the browser. secondly, the height of the datagrid does not fill the whole panel.

Hoping for answers, thank you so much

best regards
Vicente

stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 02:52:52 AM »

Set datagrid's fit property to true to make datagrid fit its parent container. Please refer to http://www.jeasyui.com/demo/main/index.php?plugin=Layout&theme=default&dir=ltr&pitem=
vicente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 03:43:53 AM »

Hello Sir,

thanks for your reply...

fit:true works if there is no resizing of the browser. but when you reduce the size of the browser the datagrid will not resize although the panel resized, so the right side of the datagrid will be invisible because the panel will cover it. This happens when the datagrid is loaded dynamically from panel.

stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 04:41:38 AM »

The fit property will make datagrid fulfill its parent container, even though resize the window.
vicente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 01:07:34 AM »

hello Sir,

sorry for my very late reply...

I did follow the link you provided, that sample is working good. my question is the center area will not resize itself automatically if it loaded dynamically most specially if the dynamic data is datagrid. when resizing the brower, the datagrid does not adjust itself automatically as expected, instead it will hide right part of the datagrid when resizing done in right border of the browser

thank you so much
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: