EasyUI Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:40:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: None of EasyUI Works  (Read 8348 times)
DN

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2014, 02:14:31 PM »

Hi All,

I really need help.  I am trying to develop a MVC project using VS2013.  With VS2013, it automatically includes bootstraps, SignalR, and few others.  I use Nuget to install EasyUI 1.3.4 to the solution and create two pages.  The first page has EasyUI treegrid, and the second page has Easyui Tab.

Both controls are displayed nicely.   I love it.  But basically, any javascript code that I attempt to put in to get the class object got the same error:

Object [object] does not have method 'xxx' (where xxx is the method that I try to call).  For example,

$('#treeGrid1').treegrid('getSelected')   = Object [object] does not have method 'treegrid')
$('#tabWizard').tabs('getSelected')   = Object [object] does not have method 'tabs')

Did I do something wrong?  Have anyone implemented Easyui to a MVC project?  Below is the link to my previous topic (did not mean to spam, but seems to be no-one pay attention to this topic any more)

http://www.jeasyui.com/forum/index.php?topic=2754.0

Many thanks.
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:58:05 PM »

You did only pointed out that there are errors occurred but no other information shows how or any code snippets to describe. It is difficult to find out what problem may be only based on one picture. Providing a testing link page to demonstrate your issue may be more appropriate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: