EasyUI Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "lines" property of Treegrid seems to do nothing ?  (Read 6120 times)
Afract

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2016, 12:08:30 AM »

Hello,

I can't figure how the lines property works, or it doesn't : regardless you put it to true or false, the grid is always visible in treegrid ?

It's not a big issue, because it can easily be fixed in CSS :
.datagrid-header td, .datagrid-body td, .datagrid-footer td { border:none; }
But I don't understand the purpose of the property 'lines' as it doesn't seem to do what it suggests.

Thank you
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 07:44:48 AM »

The 'lines' property indicates if to show lines between treegrid nodes. Please look at the following example:
http://www.jeasyui.com/demo/main/index.php?plugin=TreeGrid&theme=default&dir=ltr&pitem=TreeGrid%20Lines
Afract

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:14:05 AM »

Ok. I finally got it, it's not about the grid lines between each rows/columns but about the appearance of the tree itself, on left of screen.

On the Demo page about this, I suggest to add a "lines = true / false" screenshot comparison of the appearance and a short explanation about it.
At first read (maybe because english is not my mother language) I thought "lines" was about the grid.
Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: