EasyUI Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: datagrid, bufferview and filter row  (Read 12097 times)
Fabrice

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2014, 10:43:49 AM »

datagrid with bufferview and filter row seem to not work, i can only see first page

and also your example : http://www.jeasyui.com/tutorial/datagrid/datagrid26_demo.html does not work on my chrome browser

jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 01:03:44 AM »

Please visit this example http://jsfiddle.net/s00hhq4k/. It works fine.
Fabrice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 05:22:16 AM »

i have not the same version of datagrid-filter but if i get your version, i have another problem:
i show filterrow when click on a button, but your version does not work because on enableFilter function you have added this code:
Code:
if (opts.filterRules.length) {
                    doFilter(this);
and by default filterRules.length=0
you can try to add a button to enable filter in your example, nothing happend when you click on this button.

For my problem, when debugging, if filter is not enabled, in function getRows() of bufferview.js, state.data.rows return alls rows, but when filter is enabled state.data.rows return one page only and i don't know why.
Fabrice

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 05:37:15 AM »

I think i found my problem with bufferview mode et filter:
i would lieke to show a toolbar at bottom of my datagrid, then i set pagination:true to my datagrid and replace pagination at bottom with my toolbar like this :
Code:
         $('.pagination-info').replaceWith($(div));
when filter is not enabled this seem working (no pagination in bufferview mode) but when filter is enabled pagination work's and i can't change page because pager is replaced by my toolbar.

best solution will be possibility of adding footbar like toolbar in add to pagination bar (i have a post of this question with 461 views but no official response in Help forum ;-)
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 12:08:26 AM »

The 'footer' property of panel will be available in next version, which can be used to attach a footer bar to the panel.
Fabrice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 01:44:08 AM »

thank's a lot, it's a very good new!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: