EasyUI Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:36:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DND multiselect:true single click hold drag does not work  (Read 7768 times)
graveytrain

View Profile Email
« on: October 04, 2014, 04:17:02 PM »

I found a simple bug in DND when dealing with multiselect:true option.  When I decide to drag one item over, when I click and hold the row it will not drag and drop. instead I have to click the row to select it then click hold to drag it. 
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 06:33:35 PM »

No 'multiselect' property exists in datagrid plugin. If you are dragging datagrid rows with 'dragSelection' property set to true, only the selected rows can be dragged, otherwise the current clicked row will be dragged.
graveytrain

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 05:47:18 PM »

sorry Lets just state it this way

singleSelect:false,
dragSelection: true,
onLoadSuccess:function(){
  $(this).datagrid('enableDnd');
}

This code above: when i click hold and drag a single row, it starts the drag event but the source is blank (nothing is being dragged), unless I select the row first, then click hold and drag.  This to me is goofy behavior.

What I would expect:

If I click on a bunch of rows highlighting them, and drag them it should drag them over to whatever datagrid I am targeting.  This works

If I attempt to drag a single row I should be able to mouse over it and click hold and drag it over to the other datagrid. which does not work

So the work around is to click the row then lift my index finger, then click hold and drag the row.  Which to me is goofy

Does this better illustrate my the issue?
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 06:50:30 PM »

Please try to download the newest 'datagrid-dnd.js' file from http://www.jeasyui.com/extension/datagrid_dnd.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: