EasyUI Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:02:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Table header is not visible in a datagrid.  (Read 5422 times)
volodias

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2013, 02:35:00 AM »

Hello!

there is a next problem...

1. There is a very simple datagrid with a few columns. (Master).
2. Open my detailed screen for editing any selected record from this Master datagrid.
3. On the detailed screen, there is a new datagrid with some subordinated records. All subordinated records are shown in a good way.
4. But, every column header of this child datagrid has only a very beginning part of it's text. It means, f.e. if the header of a column is Current price - I see only a half of C letter. Thus, for 5 columns I see only a part of every first letter + vertical line delimiter between columns and all this takes a couple of centimeters on the screen...
5. If I click refresh button on the child pager then the header becomes good, just the way it should be, it means that every column header is fully visible.

Yes, I can use width="xxx" property for every  column header, but I need flexible width, because some of the columns has text values and they must be fully visible.

Can somebody advice how to make the header completely visible just after opening the detailed screen and not after refresh button clicking.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: