EasyUI Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Formatting PropertyGrid Values  (Read 6602 times)
drperk

View Profile Email
« on: November 24, 2013, 01:28:14 PM »

You've helped me with my showing groups problem.

Now I can not figure out how to format values when building a propertygrid dynamically using appendRow.

I see how to format and style while editing - but how to you format cells individually during normal display.

Each cell has various formatting requirements depending in the data type and decimal precision. Cells are not uniform, one may be an integer while the next is a floating point with precision 2.

I know how to format and control style in HTML5 and CSS - but I'm building my grid dynamically and I don;t see how to control each cell during the appendRow creation.
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 01:40:38 PM »

Customize the columns and use a 'formatter' function on value field. The example below shows how to customize the propertygrid columns.
http://www.jeasyui.com/demo/main/index.php?plugin=PropertyGrid&theme=default&dir=ltr&pitem=Customize%20Columns
drperk

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »

Wow! Thank you again. It took me a while - but I figured it out. That was exactly what I needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: