EasyUI Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: August 11, 2023, 06:06:00 AM 
Started by Wojak - Last post by Wojak
Has anyone encountered such a situation? It works very well on a computer, but if the page is loaded on a tablet/phone it doesn't work so well, it's even hard to work with. For example datagrid, messager is very slow

on: August 11, 2023, 05:14:10 AM 
Started by larryclyons - Last post by larryclyons
Thanks jarry that worked. Your help is much appreciated

on: August 11, 2023, 12:13:55 AM 
Started by larryclyons - Last post by jarry
The row index doesn't valid in the treegrid component. Please pass the row id instead.
Code:
$('#' + grid_id).treegrid('refresh',row['id']);
$('#' + grid_id).treegrid('scrollTo',row['id']);
$('#' + grid_id).treegrid('selectRow',row['id']);
$('#' + grid_id).treegrid('highlightRow',row['id']);

on: August 10, 2023, 12:00:51 PM 
Hi I am trying to use the getRowIndex to get the correct index of a particular row in a tree grid. However no matter what row is selected, if it's the first one, the 2nd or the 20th, it always returns a -1.

Here's the code I use this to refresh the treegrid.
Code:

function refreshGrid(grid_id){
     var row = $('#' + grid_id).treegrid('getSelected');
     console.log(row);
     if(row){
           var rowIndex = $('#' + grid_id).datagrid('getRowIndex', row['id']);

console.log(rowIndex); return false;

$('#' + grid_id).treegrid('refresh',row['id']);
          $('#' + grid_id).treegrid('scrollTo',rowIndex);
          $('#' + grid_id).treegrid('selectRow',rowIndex);
          $('#' + grid_id).treegrid('highlightRow',rowIndex);
     }
}

And here is a sample of the JSON being returned from the server:
Code:
[{"work_release_id":213,"poc_profile_id":201,"has_attach":"true","lvl":1,"can_add_pl":"true","col8":"NaN","col7":" $.00","col6":"","state":"closed","can_edit_header":"true","col5":"New Formulation In Process","appr_doc_id":0,"col4":"09/20/2023","col3":"08/10/2023","col2":" 700.00","col1":"ASO-0213-000 VI 2 ","wr_rev_id":235,"can_edit_title":"true","can_generate_afa":"false","can_read_formulation":"true","poc_name":"ABC DEF","can_cancel_formulation":"false","id":"1_213","can_return_to_contractor":"false","can_submit_to_cnt":"true","can_delete_formulation":"true","can_init_revision":"false","can_read_approved_cost_structure":"false","doc_set_id":4390,"can_display_graph":"true","Level":1,"can_cancel_revision":"false","can_unsubmit_to_cnt":"false","can_email_poc":"false","form_doc_id":4339,"is_complete":1,"can_approve_wp":"false","lk_status_id":100,"can_change_wr_notes":"true","wrname":"ASO-0213-000 VI 2 (ABC DEF)","can_paste_pl":"false","can_change_wrpoc":"false","can_send_file_to_contractor":"false","can_unsign_wp":"false"},{"work_release_id":212,"poc_profile_id":173,"has_attach":"true","lvl":1,"can_add_pl":"true","col8":"NaN","col7":" $.00","col6":"","state":"closed","can_edit_header":"true","col5":"New Formulation In Process","appr_doc_id":0,"col4":"08/14/2024","col3":"09/21/2023","col2":" 3000.00","col1":"AWA-0212-000 impact test (GHI JKL)","wr_rev_id":234,"can_edit_title":"true","can_generate_afa":"false","can_read_formulation":"true","poc_name":"GHI JKL","can_cancel_formulation":"false","id":"1_212","can_return_to_contractor":"false","can_submit_to_cnt":"true","can_delete_formulation":"true","can_init_revision":"false","can_read_approved_cost_structure":"false","doc_set_id":4363,"can_display_graph":"true","Level":1,"can_cancel_revision":"false","can_unsubmit_to_cnt":"false","can_email_poc":"false","form_doc_id":4268,"is_complete":1,"can_approve_wp":"false","lk_status_id":100,"can_change_wr_notes":"true","wrname":"AWA-0212-000 impact test (GHI JKL)","can_paste_pl":"false","can_change_wrpoc":"false","can_send_file_to_contractor":"false","can_unsign_wp":"false"}]
[\code]

Any help would be appreciated.

on: August 07, 2023, 02:58:22 AM 
Started by Fabrice - Last post by Fabrice
I have an accodion object with ten datagrids, each datagrid has a toolbar with two buttons.
i would like to use only one toolbar for all datagrids, so i don't want to give an "id" to these buttons.
how can i programmaticaly change iconCls of a button when an external event occurs if i don't know id of button but i know id of his datagrid.
Same question in handler of the button, i need to know id of his datagrid.

on: July 31, 2023, 08:56:29 AM 
Thanks Jarry, we'll give that a try.

on: July 26, 2023, 07:54:20 PM 
Started by BinaryCode - Last post by jarry
This example works fine.
https://jeasyui.com/demo/main/index.php?plugin=PasswordBox&theme=material-teal&dir=ltr&pitem=&sort=asc

on: July 26, 2023, 07:53:20 PM 
Started by larryclyons - Last post by jarry
The 'idField' property in the treegrid component is required to identify a row node. While calling the 'refreshRow' or 'refresh' methods, the parameter should be passed with the identity field value.

Code:
$(this).treegrid('refreshRow',row['id']);
// or
$(this).treegrid('refresh',row['id']);

on: July 25, 2023, 10:24:00 AM 
Just bumping this up. Hey Jarry any answer to this?

on: July 24, 2023, 04:01:11 PM 
Started by BinaryCode - Last post by BinaryCode
jeasyui-passwordbox doesnot show password when toggle eye button

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]