EasyUI Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to append custom options into a combotree?  (Read 5482 times)
siroccoicode

View Profile Email
« on: July 17, 2014, 10:19:21 PM »

How to append custom options into a combotree?
now,I have getted json data and generate a tree,I also want to append some custom options into a combotree,such as "ALL" and "NONE".
Can you give me some ideas?
Thanks! Grin
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 11:55:03 PM »

What do you mean about 'custom options'? Is it the extra nodes displaying in the tree? Please explain it in more detail.
siroccoicode

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 12:25:15 AM »

The “custom options”  is not belonged to this tree,just display them in  this select element(combotree).
For example, in some case,I don't want to select any nodes of this tree and I perfer to select "ALL",but “ALL” isn’t generated from url or json, I append it as extra option, that 's custom options what i said.
My English is poor ,thank you for sparing your precious time answering my question.
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 02:13:12 AM »

Do you mean the extra little icons attached to the combotree component? When clicking these icons, the combotree performs 'select all' action. If this is not what you want, you need to post some code snippets or picture to demonstrate your issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: