EasyUI Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:26:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drag and drop with database update  (Read 14594 times)
peter900

View Profile Email
« on: March 25, 2013, 02:04:04 AM »

I'm evaluating EasyUI for a client who want's a drag and drop business specific calendar - like the School Timetable demo but rather more complex.

Does anyone have a simple example of a multi-column list, like the school calendar, which updates a MySQL or SQL Server database ? I'm trying to make a judgement over how much easier using EasyUI will make this project as against coding it from scratch.

Thanks.
Kevin

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 04:29:10 AM »

Hi Peter

Using any of the available js frameworks will make your life a lot easy than coding from scratch. I've looked at most of the available frameworks and settled on jeasyui. It really is easy to understand and use. Support and help is excellent by the developer (I did pay for the licence), often having issues solved with hours. Just to give you an example, with little JS experience I managed to develope a complete working vehicle tracking and fleet management platform within 3 months.
hacko

3375543 miDraby miDraby
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 03:12:50 AM »

I`m also searching for drag and drop with database. But cant figured out what i can use, PHP, Javascript or both?
I think maybe something like that:
Code:
<tr>
 <td><div class="item">Ethics</div></td>
</tr>
<form action="showrequest.php">
<tr>
 <td class="time">08:00</td>
 <td class="drop"><div class="item assigned" style="position: static; left: 23px; top: 96px;">Ethics</div></td>
 <td class="drop"></td>
</tr>

<input type="submit" id="save" name="save" value="Submit"/>
</form>

And maybe some js code:
Code:
js

$(function(){
    $('#save').click(function () {
        var mysave = $('#item assigned').html();
    });
});