EasyUI Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:31:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: propertygrid not visible  (Read 11869 times)
JeroenNL

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2014, 12:30:18 AM »

Hi there,

I'm new on these forums: hi to everybody and cheers for doing such a great job on the easyui controls! Smiley

I have a question: I have a pretty complex screen in my application, with nested layouts and tabs. I have 2 tab panels. In the second tab, I have a layout. In this layout I have a property grid.

Problem: the first tab is selected by default. When I select the second tab by clicking on it, the propertygrid in that tab isn't show. When I select the first tab again, and then select the second tab immediately again, the propertygrid is shown. After that, the propertygrid stays visible, which is what I want.

So to summarize: I need to switch back and forth between the first and second tab to get the propertygrid to show up. How can I fix that?

Cheers,
Jeroen
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 07:54:42 AM »

Try adding 'fit' property to true for your layout and propertygrid components. Please refer to this example http://jsfiddle.net/K7v5W/.
JeroenNL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 12:55:48 AM »

Thanks stworthy, that fiddle helped to solve my problem (I had a div around my propertygrid which was messing things up, amongst other things)! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: