EasyUI Forum
May 16, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Portal Application  (Read 5131 times)
Darrel

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2015, 01:20:57 AM »

Hello,

I'm really impressed with this easyui plugin that has been created. Just love it. Quite easy to use and can be understood by anyone who knows basic javascript/jQuery. Thanks for this wonderful work... Smiley

Actually I needed some assistance in the portal application using your portal plugin. I've managed to make the plugin work as per my requirements, one more thing is needed that is dynamic movements of the panel/elements in the portal. For ex:
http://gridster.net/demos/resize-limits.html

In the portal application we create a div and three sub div with their respective widths. Also within these divs there are tables created. So even if i move my panels they will snap only to a particular <TD> tag.

In the link for the plugin mentioned above, the plugin allows the html elements to be re-arranged whenever I shift one of the element and also on resize of the element the other elements are re-arranged accordingly. I require that the portal application should do the same, i.e, on shifting one of the panel the others arrange themselves automatically. The same behavior should be done when i'm resizing the element. So please could you advice me on how to proceed further. Cause I can't seem to figure out how to proceed with the same. God bless!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Darrel Viegas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: