EasyUI Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:07:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show many window after click different menu (NOT SOLVED)  (Read 6067 times)
idirwantono

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »

Hi Friends,

I'm nubie in programming..

i have a menu,
I want after the click menu appears window,and when I click on a different menu appears several window.
That is my first problem

The second problem,,i want see a different page in the window...example i click customer menu so i see customer.php, if i click supplier menu so i see supplier.php..but i see all in one page

This is my script

<li>
<a href="<?php echo base_url()?>index.php/<?=$hasilresult['linka'];?>?menunameid=<?=$hasilresult['MenuName_IDa'];?>"  onclick="$('#w').window('open')">><?=$hasilresult['DisplayNamea'];?></a>

</li>

This is div for view the result
<div id="w" class="easyui-window" title="Modal Window" data-options="modal:true,closed:true,iconCls:'icon-save'" style="width:500px;height:200px;padding:10px;">
        The window content.
    </div>

Nah...well, if that way of course when I click the link it will reload the page to lain..ha ha ha ... how so when I click a link that page that I want to get into the window?

Thank you

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:32:43 PM by idirwantono » Logged
finzaiko

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 09:58:38 PM »

You just follow this to create a window
http://www.jeasyui.com/tutorial/win/win1.php

If you want to load ajax content in windows

Code:
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="$('#w').window('open')">><?=$hasilresult['DisplayNamea'];?></a>

<div id="w" href="<?php echo base_url()?>index.php/<?=$hasilresult['linka'];?>?menunameid=<?=$hasilresult['MenuName_IDa'];?>"  class="easyui-window" title="Modal Window" data-options="modal:true,closed:true,iconCls:'icon-save'" style="width:500px;height:200px;padding:10px;">
        The window content.
    </div>
idirwantono

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 08:29:39 PM »

Code:
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="$('#w').window('open')">><?=$hasilresult['DisplayNamea'];?></a>

<div id="w" href="<?php echo base_url()?>index.php/<?=$hasilresult['linka'];?>?menunameid=<?=$hasilresult['MenuName_IDa'];?>"  class="easyui-window" title="Modal Window" data-options="modal:true,closed:true,iconCls:'icon-save'" style="width:500px;height:200px;padding:10px;">
        The window content.
    </div>

thank you my fren...i will try it..
idirwantono

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 07:32:14 PM »

Code:

The window content.
    </div>

Fren sory,

i get a problem..i want a array result on

#w, i want initial with <?=$hasilresult['MenuName_IDa'];?>. Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: