EasyUI Forum
May 15, 2024, 11:49:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Datagrid row filter  (Read 22683 times)
hande89

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2014, 03:27:03 AM »

I got an example from here: http://www.jeasyui.com/extension/downloads/datagrid-filter.zip

If I set the list price in any row to 0, then the filters on list price column work like this:

Equal works if input value is 0
Not equal works if input value is not 0
Less works if input value is >0
Greater works if input value is <0

The problem is that the row with list price 0 is always shown.

Also, if I put filters Contains, Begin with and End with to Attribute column, filtering doesn't work there if any value in the column is an empty string.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 06:17:24 AM by hande89 » Logged
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »

Please try to download the latest 'datagrid-filter.js' file from http://www.jeasyui.com/extension/datagrid_filter.php
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 10:40:58 AM »

It's fixed. Thank you!
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 04:47:44 AM »

There's still something wrong... Filters do not work if the column's value in a row is null.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 08:49:45 AM »

Please download the latest 'datagrid-filter.js' file from http://www.jeasyui.com/extension/datagrid_filter.php. You may need to override the filter operators. The operator code looks like this:
Code:
$.extend($.fn.datagrid.defaults.operators,{
less: {
text: 'Less',
isMatch: function(source, value){
return source < value;
}
}
})
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 01:21:07 AM »

Thanks again Smiley Working well.
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 04:37:35 AM »

Seems that the filters are not case sensitive. But most of the time this is maybe only a matter of taste. Just to mention. Smiley
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 04:13:16 AM »

In this example http://www.jeasyui.com/tutorial/datagrid/datagrid30_demo.html

If I change status values to true and false and use checkbox as the filter type:

Code:
 var data = [
    {"productid":"FI-SW-01","productname":"Koi","unitcost":10.00,"status":true,"listprice":36.50,"attr1":"Large","itemid":"EST-1"},
    {"productid":"K9-DL-01","productname":"Dalmation","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":18.50,"attr1":"Spotted Adult Female","itemid":"EST-10"},
    {"productid":"RP-SN-01","productname":"Rattlesnake","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":38.50,"attr1":"Venomless","itemid":"EST-11"},
    {"productid":"RP-SN-01","productname":"Rattlesnake","unitcost":12.00,"status":false,"listprice":26.50,"attr1":"Rattleless","itemid":"EST-12"},
    {"productid":"RP-LI-02","productname":"Iguana","unitcost":12.00,"status":false,"listprice":35.50,"attr1":"Green Adult","itemid":"EST-13"},
    {"productid":"FL-DSH-01","productname":"Manx","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":158.50,"attr1":"Tailless","itemid":"EST-14"},
    {"productid":"FL-DSH-01","productname":"Manx","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":83.50,"attr1":"With tail","itemid":"EST-15"},
    {"productid":"FL-DLH-02","productname":"Persian","unitcost":12.00,"status":false,"listprice":23.50,"attr1":"Adult Female","itemid":"EST-16"},
    {"productid":"FL-DLH-02","productname":"Persian","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":89.50,"attr1":"Adult Male","itemid":"EST-17"},
    {"productid":"AV-CB-01","productname":"Amazon Parrot","unitcost":92.00,"status":false,"listprice":63.50,"attr1":"Adult Male","itemid":"EST-18"}
    ];

$(function(){
    var dg = $('#dg').datagrid();
    dg.datagrid('enableFilter', [{
    field:'listprice',
    type:'numberbox',
    options:{precision:1},
    op:['equal','notequal','less','greater']
    },{
    field:'unitcost',
    },{
    field:'status',
    type:'checkbox',
    op:['equal']
    }]);
    });

Rows with status = false are displayed when the checkbox is checked. Otherwise, no rows are displayed when filter is enabled on that column. I get "TypeError: this.filter.resize is not a function" two times at lines 278 and 280 of datagrid-filter.js and the grid looks like in the attachment below.

If I use combobox filter type, I get "too much recursion".

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:23:17 AM by hande89 » Logged
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 04:46:21 AM »

In this example http://www.jeasyui.com/tutorial/datagrid/datagrid30_demo.html

If I change status values to true and false and use checkbox as the filter type:

Code:
 var data = [
    {"productid":"FI-SW-01","productname":"Koi","unitcost":10.00,"status":true,"listprice":36.50,"attr1":"Large","itemid":"EST-1"},
    {"productid":"K9-DL-01","productname":"Dalmation","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":18.50,"attr1":"Spotted Adult Female","itemid":"EST-10"},
    {"productid":"RP-SN-01","productname":"Rattlesnake","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":38.50,"attr1":"Venomless","itemid":"EST-11"},
    {"productid":"RP-SN-01","productname":"Rattlesnake","unitcost":12.00,"status":false,"listprice":26.50,"attr1":"Rattleless","itemid":"EST-12"},
    {"productid":"RP-LI-02","productname":"Iguana","unitcost":12.00,"status":false,"listprice":35.50,"attr1":"Green Adult","itemid":"EST-13"},
    {"productid":"FL-DSH-01","productname":"Manx","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":158.50,"attr1":"Tailless","itemid":"EST-14"},
    {"productid":"FL-DSH-01","productname":"Manx","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":83.50,"attr1":"With tail","itemid":"EST-15"},
    {"productid":"FL-DLH-02","productname":"Persian","unitcost":12.00,"status":false,"listprice":23.50,"attr1":"Adult Female","itemid":"EST-16"},
    {"productid":"FL-DLH-02","productname":"Persian","unitcost":12.00,"status":true,"listprice":89.50,"attr1":"Adult Male","itemid":"EST-17"},
    {"productid":"AV-CB-01","productname":"Amazon Parrot","unitcost":92.00,"status":false,"listprice":63.50,"attr1":"Adult Male","itemid":"EST-18"}
    ];

$(function(){
    var dg = $('#dg').datagrid();
    dg.datagrid('enableFilter', [{
    field:'listprice',
    },{
    field:'unitcost',
    },{
    field:'status',
    type:'checkbox',
    op:['equal']
    }]);
    });

Rows with status = false are displayed when the checkbox is checked. Otherwise, no rows are displayed when filter is enabled on that column. I get "TypeError: this.filter.resize is not a function" two times at lines 278 and 280 of datagrid-filter.js and the grid looks like in the attachment below.

If I use combobox filter type, I get "too much recursion".

Seems that this is still to be fixed Sad
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 08:10:14 AM »

Please try to define the 'checkbox' filter before applying to the datagrid.
Code:
$.extend($.fn.datagrid.defaults.filters, {
checkbox:{
init: function(container, options){
var span = $('<span class="tree-checkbox tree-checkbox0" style="position:relative;top:2px"></span>').appendTo(container);
span.attr('onval', options.on).attr('offval', options.off);
span.bind('click',function(){
if ($(this).hasClass('tree-checkbox1')){
$(this).removeClass('tree-checkbox1').addClass('tree-checkbox0');
} else {
$(this).removeClass('tree-checkbox0').addClass('tree-checkbox1');
}
});
return span;
},
getValue: function(target){
if ($(target).hasClass('tree-checkbox1')){
return $(target).attr('onval');
} else {
return $(target).attr('offval');
}
},
setValue: function(target, value){
if ($(target).attr('onval') == value){
$(target).removeClass('tree-checkbox0').addClass('tree-checkbox1');
} else {
$(target).removeClass('tree-checkbox1').addClass('tree-checkbox0');
}
},
resize:function(target,width){

}
}
})
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 05:20:09 AM »

Your code gives "TypeError: span.attr(...) is undefined", but I got it working with this:

Code:
    $.extend($.fn.datagrid.defaults.filters, {
checkbox:{
init: function(container, options){
var span = $('<span class="tree-checkbox tree-checkbox0" style="position:relative;top:2px" onval=1 offval=0></span>');
span.bind('click',function(){
if ($(this).hasClass('tree-checkbox1')){
$(this).removeClass('tree-checkbox1').addClass('tree-checkbox0');
} else {
$(this).removeClass('tree-checkbox0').addClass('tree-checkbox1');
}
});
                        span.appendTo(container);
return span;
},
getValue: function(target){
if ($(target).hasClass('tree-checkbox1')){
return $(target).attr('onval');
} else {
return $(target).attr('offval');
}
},
setValue: function(target, value){
if ($(target).attr('onval') == value){
$(target).removeClass('tree-checkbox0').addClass('tree-checkbox1');
} else {
$(target).removeClass('tree-checkbox1').addClass('tree-checkbox0');
}
},
resize:function(target,width){

}
}
})
hande89

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 01:54:59 AM »

I have filters applied in datagrid and call updateRow method and then doFilter, but row is still displayed even if it does not satisfy the filter rules anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: