EasyUI Forum
May 16, 2024, 06:37:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a bug for panel's scroll bar  (Read 20064 times)
kingor2001

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2014, 10:59:02 AM »

There are two html files, each contains a tabs, one tabs’s fit property set to true, the other set to false. If a panle first load a html file which tabs's fit is true , then load the other file, panel scroll bar will not appear, I discovered panel has a new class named 'panel-noscroll'  after the first operation, but this class is not canceled after the second operation.
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 07:36:39 PM »

To solve this issue, please download the updated plugin from http://www.jeasyui.com/easyui/plugins/jquery.panel.js and include it to the page.
kingor2001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 09:14:27 PM »

Sorry, my problem is still not resolved. I found this bug also exists in the 'layout', such as I use the 'center region' to do the same operation, the center-region's scroll bar will also disappear.
Thanks for your help.
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 10:15:50 PM »

Make sure you are including the updated panel plugin in your page. If your issue continues, please provide an example to demostrate your issue.
kingor2001

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 01:38:08 AM »

The new jquery.panel.js still can not solve this problem.
I upload three simple files: layout.html, tabs_fit_false.html and tabs_fit_true.html, can be placed inside jquery-easyui-1.3.5/demo/layout to test. Open layout.html, click the button named 'load tabs_fit_false' , center-region has a scroll bar, and then click the button named 'load tabs_fit_true', center-region cancel its scroll bar, all work fine now. But I reclick 'load tabs_fit_false' button, scroll bar will not reappear, because class "panel-noscroll" has not been removed from 'center-region'.

1. click 'load tabs_fit_false'

2. click 'load tabs_fit_true'

3. reclick 'load tabs_fit_false', scroll bar will not reappear
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:41:19 AM by kingor2001 » Logged
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 04:38:09 AM »

Please use the 'refresh' method of panel to load content. The attached demo file works fine.
kingor2001

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 05:44:11 PM »

I'm sorry that your demo can't work fine on my computer. I use IE10 and Firefox 27 to test and fnd the class "panel-noscroll" has not been removed from 'center-region' when needed.
Also use the 'refresh' method doesn't seem a very good deal for ' Add handlers to be called when the Deferred object is resolved.'. For example I can do some follow-up treatment ONLY after the page loads successfully, codes may be
Code:
$("#center").load("test.html", function() {
//some codes
});
or
Code:
$("#center").load("test.html").done(function() { 
//some codes
});
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 05:51:02 PM by kingor2001 » Logged
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 11:30:21 PM »

You are missing including panel plugin to your page. The demo file we attached works fine in all major browsers. Please confirm if you are using the panel plugin.
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../jquery.easyui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.jeasyui.com/easyui/plugins/jquery.panel.js"></script>
kingor2001

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 07:10:29 AM »

Sorry not reply in time. Yes, I forgot to update jquery.panel.js when the second test, it works fine now. But I still hope to solve the panel's load function bug, because its callback function is convenient for delay processing.
thank you anyway!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: