EasyUI Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Datagrid row height changes when focus goes to a combobox column  (Read 5416 times)
thecyberzone

View Profile Email
« on: December 18, 2018, 12:28:25 PM »

I have defined a datagrid column as combobox. My current theme is old_cupertino so that row height remains same as in version 1.5.3. My easyui version is 1.5.5. When I put focus on the cell containing combobox, the row height automatically increases to default height as in version 1.5.5/1.6.x.

Is there any CSS hack to remain the row height same as defined in Cupertino theme?
I would also appreciate if there is any way to make the datagrid cell combobox looks just same look as easyui-combobox not plain html like combobox.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 06:35:21 PM »

Please include the 'jquery.easyui.theme.v1.js' file to your page. This file can be found in the theme zip file. You can also set the 'editorHeight' property with a narrow value for the datagrid component.
thecyberzone

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 11:14:41 PM »

I have tried both options, but no result found. editorHeight property is not working, changing default value 24 to 18 is of no effect.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 11:35:37 PM »

This is the running picture in the version 1.5.5 with 'ui-cupertino' theme. The theme file should be downloaded from https://www.jeasyui.com/extension/themes_older.php
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../themes/ui-cupertino/easyui.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../themes/icon.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../jquery.easyui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../themes/jquery.easyui.theme.v1.js"></script>
thecyberzone

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 12:27:50 AM »

Just see, I have attached the code, what I have added and the screenshot as result. There is no effect of changing datagrid row height of the current row, even my custom monthyearspinner is not rendering properly.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 12:41:14 AM »

The 'jquery.easyui.theme.v1.js' must be included after the 'jquery.easyui.min.js'.
thecyberzone

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 08:08:06 AM »

Yeeeeees, now it is working. Many many thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: