EasyUI Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to make remote filtering send ajax post after inputting a whole chinese word  (Read 5168 times)
Jeffrey AnnSheila

View Profile Email
« on: September 07, 2016, 07:15:20 AM »

Hi, I really need help to deal with two things in relation to filtering.
1.When set the datagrid remote filtering, the  ajax post happens right after one key is pressed down, which is good for English word, but not fit for Chinese word. Please help me make remote filtering send ajax post after inputting a whole chinese word.
2.When set the datagrid local filtering, the local filtering doesn't happen after I have finished inputting a Chinese word until I click the 'return' key again. I want to make it react instantly like dealing with  an Enlish letter, how?
Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:06:39 PM by Jeffrey AnnSheila » Logged
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 01:48:44 AM »

Please look at this example http://www.jeasyui.com/demo/main/index.php?plugin=DataGrid&theme=default&dir=ltr&pitem=Remote%20Filtering%20on%20DataGrid
Jeffrey AnnSheila

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 05:15:14 PM »

Chinese input is different from English input, like "我", you have to type "wo" and then choose a chines word "我" from the popped up list, but the ajax has posted "wo" before i could choose "我". so I hope it waits until I could choose a word. And when in the situation of local filtering I hope it doesn't need to me to keypress the return to do the filtering when I have finished type a Chinese word.
ifcwlme

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 08:29:27 PM »

I think it is not problem it submit "wo" when type. The real problem is it does not submit the selected word "我" after picking the Chinese word from the list. (happen in iPhone)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: