EasyUI Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: detailView sizing/resize issues  (Read 16905 times)
melane

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2013, 10:55:01 PM »

Hi,

I am using the detailview for the datagrid, and I observed that if I call expandRow programmatically, the detail view does not take all the width available (seems like only 75 %). However, if I expand the row manually by clicking on the expand button, then the details view uses the full width.

You can check this behaviour here : http://jsfiddle.net/melane/SjMQy/
When you run it, the first row is expanded programatically and does not use all the space. Try to collapse and expand the row manually and the size is good.

I also observed that the resizing of the main datagrid does not impact the subgrid (detail view). How can we trigger the resize of this subgrid so that it always use the full width available, using parent grid dimensions.

Thanks,

Melanie
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 07:45:22 AM »

Please try the updated example http://jsfiddle.net/SjMQy/7/
melane

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 11:36:56 PM »

Thanks, this seems to be working. I can not figure out.
So basically, when you build the grid with the detail view you added the following to make this work:

detailFormatter:function(index,row){ 
        return '<div class="ddv" id="ddv-' + index + '" style="padding:5px 0"></div>'; 
    }, 
    onResize:function(){
$('.ddv').datagrid('resize');
},

melane

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 03:00:24 AM »

Hi,

Actually, I have a problem with your solution, it works fine with Chrome, but somehow it is not working with IE 8..
Also it gives me an error in both browsers (not sure it is important or not):
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'options' of undefined or null reference
jquery.easyui.min.js, line 6839 character 1
Do you know what is this error, and also why the resize works on Chrome but not on IE? Unfortunately the ends users are using IE..

Thanks,

Melanie
melane

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 06:49:39 AM »

Ok,

I figure out the problem, somehow the $(.ddv).datagrid('resize') is not working because there are some div in the page with this class and which are not datagrid object, as they are not expanded (I am guessing this is the issue, after checking the breakpoints in IE).
As a workaround, I keep an array of expanded rows, so that in the datagrid resize, I explicitly retrieve the id of the expanded datagrid and call resize on them, so it looks like this:
 for(var i=0;i<expandedRows.length;i++){
                   var subgrid = '#ddv-'+expandedRows;
                   $(subgrid).datagrid('resize');
   }

And now it works and I do not see the error msg.
It would be nice if we could have a method 'getExpandedRows'  in a future version of the datagrid.

Thanks

Melanie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: