EasyUI Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:23:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Move nodes between trees  (Read 10981 times)
fl0

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2013, 04:33:08 AM »

First of all: Thx for the really good work guys. EasyUI is really really awesome Smiley

Now to my problem:

Currently i have two trees on a site. I need to move data between those two trees. By now i do it with a contextmenu and it works. But i discovered that dnd is also almost possible between two trees. If i drag a node between the trees it gets correctly inserted, but then dnd actions produce a javascript error:

[13:17:17.399] TypeError: _1e is undefined @ [...]/jquery.easyui.min.js:217
[13:17:17.510] TypeError: _14 is undefined @ [...]/jquery.easyui.min.js:163

I know this might not be a bug in your eyes because dnd between trees is simply not supported, but i would really appreciate it
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 08:15:12 AM »

Please download the updated tree plugin from http://www.jeasyui.com/easyui/plugins/jquery.tree.js to fix this issue.
fl0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 07:17:06 AM »

Thx for the fast fix. Works perfect. But i still got a little problem with the move between trees.

i use onDrop to modify the attributes of the dropped node. But since you insert a dummynode all previous changes to the attributes during onDrop are removed. Could you let the node copy the attributes beside the name please? Smiley

Again thx in advance for the fix.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: