EasyUI Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:33:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: menubutton is acting unstable  (Read 4076 times)
itay-g

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2014, 07:47:12 AM »

I'm trying to add a menubutton component to my application (in synergy with AngularJS) and I have a few problems:

1. When I use the "menubutton" method to link an <a> element and a <div> element, EasyUI duplicates the <div> and attaches it to the <body> element. I temporarily solved this by hiding the original <div>, but that is probably treating the symptom rather than the underlying cause.

When I tried to attach the <a> element to the <div> element in EasyUI's demo, it moved the <div> to the <body> rather than duplicating it, which is probably the desired result that EasyUI intended.

2. Despite using EasyUI-RTL, the menu button's text aligns to the left side of the button.

3. When the menu button extends near the left side of the screen, it extends outside of the screen's edges (making the button invisible and un-clickable) instead of extending to the right. This is another problem that does not appear on EasyUI's demo page.

4. Sometimes, seemingly at random, the graphic layout of the menubutton gets fudged up for no good reason.

Thanks in advance for the help  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: