EasyUI Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:55:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preventing displaying raw html instead of easyui components  (Read 4563 times)
cocsackie

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »

I've encountered problem of displaying raw unstyled html for instant before easyui based on it components are created (like raw links made with a tag instead of button). The code was based on easyui 1.3.4 and it was loading pure html (with inline scripts and styles) into tabs. I don't know if i was doing it wrong, but I am pretty sure that it's not version related. Now (newest easyui) using not html, but js to create window/dialog, when i refresh page frequently(very Smiley) with just only dialog i can see the "Submit" link instead of button for short period of time (on chrome but the first case was on firefox). Of course it's unusuall "usage" of page, but something like this happend in first case described by me. How can I avoid it? For me it seems, that components are bulit inside the html document (changing it's structure directly rather then building it outside, and then adding it). Thanks for answers in advance.

PS This is the code i've been using (in jquery.ready handler):
Code:
var window = $('<div></div>');
window.dialog({
    closable: false,
    draggable: false,
    title: "Login panel",
    width:350,
    height:227,
    modal:true,
    buttons: [
        {