EasyUI Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove the left partition reserved for iconCls in menu control  (Read 6267 times)
JPi

View Profile Email
« on: September 26, 2016, 02:39:24 AM »

Hi,

I have a query related to Menu and Searchbox. Searchbox is a combination of menu and textbox. I don't need any icon in iconCls of menu and hence the left partition to be removed so that only the menu texts are visible. How to remove the space reserved for icons in menu control ?

Thanks,
JPi
iklotzko

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 01:18:12 PM »

Why not just used textbox?
JPi

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 08:21:14 PM »

Hi,

Search box allows you the flexibility to use options from drop down and then input the value.

Refer to this demo page - http://www.jeasyui.com/demo/main/index.php?plugin=SearchBox&theme=default&dir=ltr&pitem=  and go to 'search category' example. I don't want the tick mark icon and demarcation line then how will it be achieved ? I just want the drop down with texts.

Regards,
JPi
iklotzko

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 06:01:34 AM »

JPi, thank you, I see the dilemna. Here is your solution: in your css

<outer selector> .textbox-addon.textbox-addon-right { display: none; }

To solve this problem I set my browser to developer-mode, and use the element selector to choose the search button. There I can drill down into the selectors and css being used and even experiment with different css combinations.
JPi

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 09:47:51 PM »

Hi iklotzko,

The solution you gave is for removing the search icon in textbox which is not what I wanted.

I have solved the problem by adding the below css for menu-line. This removes the demarcation line within the dropdown menu.

.menu-line{
border-left:0px !important;
border-right:0px !important;
}

Regards,
JPi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: