EasyUI Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: documentation inconsistencies  (Read 4733 times)
chrwei

View Profile Email
« on: August 14, 2019, 09:08:32 AM »

on https://www.jeasyui.com/documentation5/index.php many component docs list as "extends LocaleBase", but LocaleBase isn't documented.  does it really have no useful properties?

Messager for example shows this, but in the Demos the custom example shows using borderType and showHeader, which after some poking leads me to believe it actually Extends from Dialog.

MenuButton does not list onMenuItemClick in the docs or demos at all, I found it using the React Developer Tools for Chrome, and this prop is the only way I was able to make menus under the button register a click event.

stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 12:42:19 AM »

1. The LocaleBase has only one method that is only used internally. No other useful properties and methods.

2. The Messager does not extend from Dialog, but it wraps a MessagerDialog that extends from Dialog. This MessagerDialog receives the properties from Messager.

3. The MenuButton documentation has been updated.
chrwei

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 12:32:33 PM »

MessagerDialog isn't documented and isn't mentioned anywhere at all.

I'm just pointing out that demos show use of props that the documentation does not mention. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: