EasyUI Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:50:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expand Tree Grid for Multiple Levels down  (Read 1044 times)
fmdano

View Profile Email
« on: August 30, 2023, 12:06:15 PM »

Hey all,
SO I have a tree grid. There are multiple rows deep. I need to click a link outside the grid where I pass in a value from the 3rd level down and need to get the grid to refresh and then expand level 1, and level 2 and then expand level 3 and select the row I passed in the id.
I know I can use this code: $(this).treegrid('expand', gridID).treegrid('select', gridIDSel);
if gridID is 1_1 then it will expand the first level and first row. Then inside level 2 gridIDSel: 2_6 then it will select that row.

If I want to highlight 3_22 then how can I expand 1_1 and 2_4 and then 3_20 (id's are examples)?
Do I need to use 3 different expand code lines where I know what the parent id is for the level 3 and then get the grand parent which is level 2 and great-grandparent for level 1, OR is there something where if i pass in a Level 3 id (3_22) to the expand code line, the all the above levels will expand?

Any thoughts on this? thanks...

larryclyons

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 08:11:08 AM »

Just bumping it up for notice. Thx jarry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: