EasyUI Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Datagrid scrollview problems  (Read 4439 times)
NortT

View Profile Email
« on: December 26, 2017, 12:43:41 AM »

Hi!
I have a couple of problems with a datagrid scrollview extension.
If I use a filter with the scrollview, I lost data I typed in row's editors when the filter doesn't return rows. Jarry gave me an example but he uses edatagrid in his example. However, the filter works fine without the scrollview extension.

The second problem is that onLoadSucces doesn't fire if I use the scrollview property with my datagrid. I tried to download a version of the scrollview extension form here http://www.jeasyui.com/extension/datagridview.php but it's still not working. Can you help me?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 01:02:26 AM by NortT » Logged
NortT

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 01:03:53 AM »

I tried to run my program in FireFox and onLoadSuccess works fine but in Chrome it doesn't work if I use the scrollview property. What might be the problem with Chrome?
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 02:53:58 AM »

Please show an example to demonstrate your issue.
NortT

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 06:59:31 PM »

I can't demonstrate problems with onLoadSuccess(). For example, my app doesn't stop on breakpoints I placed inside onLoadSuccess() if I use Chrome but it's everything ok if I use Firefox (or there are not popup alert messages I place inside onLoadSuccess() in Chrome but they appear in Firefox).

The seconde problem with filters is in this post: https://www.jeasyui.com/forum/index.php?topic=7071.0 You can take a glance on my screenshots. I have this problem if I use both scrollview and filters. If I use filters without scrollview, it's everything ok.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: