EasyUI Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:59:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maximum number of tabs in easyui  (Read 4662 times)
chorauoc

View Profile Email
« on: October 06, 2017, 08:17:05 AM »

Hi,

I want to know what is the max number of sub tabs that can have inside a tab. Because when i have eight tabs all the grids shows correctly inside the sub tabs, but when i add another tab (9) then data grid coloums inside the fist tab gets shrink and not display correctly also it does not shows any scrolling bars . So i need to resolve this issue as soon as possible

Thanks
Chora
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 09:47:08 PM »

No tab number limitations. Please try to set the 'sharedStyleSheet' property to true for your datagrid components.
chorauoc

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:47:43 PM »

Hi,

Finally after search in this forum i found a solution myself, i called this is my life saver code, if anyone else have this problem add this code in the bottom of js file this will do the trick. Again thank stworthy for mention a solution but i do not know what is the 'sharedStyleSheet' property and it is not mentioned in the data-grid doc.I would like to know about this ...(if you have time stworthy). Anyway here is the solution. And i love this forum because it consist solution for almost all the issue which can occur

$('#dg').datagrid({
    onResizeColumn:function(field, width){
        var col = $(this).datagrid('getColumnOption', field);
        col.width = '100'; 
        $(this).datagrid('resize');
    }
})
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: