EasyUI Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Propertygrid  (Read 3262 times)
Oliver

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2017, 07:23:16 AM »

Hi together,

could somebody please help with some questions to the propertygrid:

1. is there a way to raise an event, immediatly as soon as the user performs any change (eg when he activates/deactivates the checkbox or selects an another entry of a list/combo ? Currently, I only know the afteredit event, but that requires the user to leave the row or press the enter key

2. sometimes, the after edit event is not fired from the last propertygrid row. Only the last row is affected and it is not consistently reproducable. Is there a patch7workaround to avoid this ?

3. I implemented the colorpicker and it works well. But how can I acbieve, that the cell shows both a box with the selected color and the color hexcode, after change has completed ?

I use V1.5.3 and the patch
Thank you and best regards
Oliver
stworthy
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 06:46:43 PM »

1. Many components have the 'onChange' event. Define this event handler and attach to the editing row.
Code:
{"name":"Address","value":"","group":"ID Settings",
    "editor":{
        "type":"textbox",
        "options":{
            "onChange":function(value){
                console.log(value)
            }
        }
    }
}

2. If the editing row is valid, the 'onAfterEdit' event fires, otherwise the 'onCancelEdit' event fires. If your 'onAfterEdit' event does not fire, please check your code to see if the editing row is invalid and the 'onCancelEdit' event fires.

3. Please define the 'formatter' function to display the hex code with colour.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: