EasyUI Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:58:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: minor ComboBox usability thing  (Read 7129 times)
chrwei

View Profile Email
« on: January 02, 2020, 09:25:44 AM »

when the box is near the bottom of a page, expanding it drops below the visible view area and extends the page down.  using a mouse wheel, the page will not scroll down to bring the whole drop down into view until you scroll to the bottom of the list AND ALSO move the mouse a little.  pointing the mouse outside of the drop down and scrolling closes the drop down, starting the process over.

having it expand UP instead of down when it it's too close to the bottom would be a very nice feature.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 08:36:12 PM »

This is the built-in feature. Please look at this example https://www.jeasyui.com/demo-react/test/test1.html
chrwei

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 10:27:48 AM »

hm, I'm not seeing this behavior, maybe due to the combobox being inside a formfield?  I'll try to make a minimal test case that reproduces what I'm seeing.
chrwei

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 10:49:29 AM »

it's because I have panelStyle={{ height: "auto", maxHeight:"200px" }}

looking at the difference, it still puts the left,top,width styles in, but the calculation for top comes up with a different value.  I'm assuming the "auto" is messing it up. 

I'm adding this to avoid having a large blank space when there's only a couple options in the list, but also prevent a giant list that causes the page to scroll when there's a lot of items.
jarry
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 07:34:32 PM »

This issue has been fixed. Please update to the newest version.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: