EasyUI Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:48:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to load combogrid with locally computed data.  (Read 375 times)
brucet622

View Profile Email
« on: May 24, 2024, 11:20:11 PM »

I have a combogrid that I'm trying to load with some simple data that I already have.  I don't want to do another round trip to the server just to load the same content.  

Here is an example of data:

Code:
var testdata = [
   {"Name":"ActiveEndDate","MDNameOfDate":"ActiveEndDate","Duration":"0Y 0M 1D","Direction":"From","LocationName":"Vault"},
   {"Name":"RetentionEndDate","MDNameOfDate":"RetentionEndDate","Duration":"0Y 0M 2D","Direction":"To","LocationName":"Destroyed"}
];

I've tried several methods including just changing the "data" value and refreshing it but I can't seem to get any of this loaded into the combo grid.

Something else that I've noticed is that if, as a test, I create the combogrid and set the data : entry to the text above, it will load.  If I set it to data: testdata,  nothing is loaded.

I either get nothing (my favorite error message), typedef exception saying rows is undefined, or  Uncaught TypeError: $.fn.validatebox.methods[_5a9] is not a function.

While I can certainly setup a url on the server to regenerate this data, that seems a bit of a waste.

Can someone show me how to load this combogrid correctly?  I'm clearly missing something.

Thanks!

Bruce
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: